http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Friday, October 24, 2014

COLLABORATION

Collaboration is a very big word for something that was so much fun.  My SLKS group (acronym for the initials of the members) did a Round Robin, sort of, for several months.  I absolutely love mine and am still thinking about how I want to quilt it.  We only have a couple of months to get it finished because we want to show it at our guild meeting in December!

It started here.  I made this block and said that it could be used anyway the others chose, but I preferred asymmetrical layouts.

After two rounds this emerged...

Here is the final round added...


And then we all showed our pieces together...


Outside...



and inside...

What a wonderfully talented group of ladies to hang out with.  This was a challenge for me!!

Our fearless leader, Linda, has already proposed our new group challenge project for 2015.  Wow!  more creative stretching is in store for me!!



-sandi



No comments:

Post a Comment