http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

MORE MAY FINISHES

I have a large stack of quilts and quilt projects to be quilted.  This month is dedicated to getting many of them quilted.  They are all layered on my guest bed.



The first one to be finished is a small (16.5inches) piece that was appliqued using a back basting needleturn technique.  I love hand applique.


Another finish is my Thoroughly Modern Mini Swap quilt.  It is about 16 inches by 24 inches and has already gone to the recipient from the Memphis Modern Quilt Guild.

I worked on some alcohol ink jewelry pieces.  These are so fun and addictive.

It was fun to get some pillowslips made for my guest room that coordinated with my QAYG Quilt.


This month I have worked on several things but have not completed them, or, they are complete and I cannot show them until next month because they are part of a program for Chattanooga Modern Quilt Guild in June.

Here are a couple that I cannot show the front of yet.





Both of these pieces are abstract work.











Perhaps, I will make a bigger dent in that stack in June!


                                  -sandi



No comments:

Post a Comment