http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

SOCKS AT LAST

I love to knit, but I don't do much of it.  Well, actually, I start a lot of projects but I don't always finish them.  

I first wrote about this project in a blog on February 2013.  I started knitting this pair of socks.


I was doing fine knitting the ribbing, then I reached a point with the heel and I was stuck.

They stayed at this place until about two months ago and I decided that I must finish them.  A friend offered to help me get past this obstacle.  She explained the pattern directions to me and I took off.

Now, three years later, here are my socks!!!




I love how well they fit and the contour of the toe area is marvelous!  They are so comfy!!!!

Yes, I have already started another pair!


-sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment