http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Sunday, December 21, 2014

GIRLFRIEND RETREAT

A couple friends and I gathered for a few days to hang out and quilt and laugh and eat and visit.  One of the gals lives in the woods on a little stream with an awesome waterfall.  It is a beautiful setting for relaxation and sewing.

One project was to learn to use the Curvy Log Cabin Trim Tool designed by Jean Ann Wright for Creative Grids.


Finished the quilt top.




Another project was to make these little Triangle Bags.  These are also called Humbug Bags.





I also worked on this paper piecing project.  This comes from a design by Carolyn Friedlander.

It was indeed a great three days with super friends.  I will post more about these projects as I finish them.


                                    -sandi

2 comments:

  1. It appears to be a fun time with friends, love items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful times and I love the items I was working on. I have had to put the little quilt aside until after the holidays. Need to finish some other things first!

      Delete