http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

PORCH CHATTER: 2015

Another year has come and gone.  I have completed a lot of quilts and a bunch of projects this year, but now it is time to look at 2015.  I am not making resolutions but I am listing a few intentions.

First of all, I want to de-clutter my home.  I am participating in an organized plan to rid our house and home of excess junk, etc.  That means cleaning out some closets and planning some yard sales to de-stash my fabric.

The other intention that I am taking seriously and working on a time line for is my list of UFOs.  They simply need to be finished or sold or given away.  Plan is to complete one UFO per month.  This will not get all of them done, but it will make a dent.

I am not the greatest housekeeper!  I intend to take a few minutes each day and do a small de-clutter project; like a junk drawer; a shelf in a closet; or a shelf in my pantry.  This might be the best way to get things in order.

I will do another blog about my quilting intentions.  This blog will serve as a way to gauge my progress throughout the year.

                                       -sandi



No comments:

Post a Comment