http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Saturday, July 25, 2015

TALENTED FRIENDS

I have some mighty awesome friends.  Many of them are fiber artists, quilt artists, and painters.  Recently I came across a small collection of works that I decided to display together.  This is a very eclectic group of artists all in one corner of my family room. 

 Situated directly across from my favorite "sitting" chair where I do all kinds of hand work and reading, each time I glance up I am inspired and appreciative of these wonderful artists.


Folk Art painting on tin by Linda Meck



Painting on silk nature series by Christine Sandow


Mixed Media by Jackie Cory


Textile Art by Denise Ohlman


Acrylic painting by the late Alice Mosely


Love my gallery of "friends"!!



-sandi

2 comments:

  1. How very special for you and them. Remembr it takes one to'm know one. You Sandi are a very talented lady.

    ReplyDelete