http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

DAY 2 DECORATING

A little more decorating.  I have put the Christmas quilts on the beds in preparation for the holidays.

This is my version of "Carolina Christmas" designed by Bonnie Hunter. 
Detail shot of the two blocks.  This was made with a variety of scraps that I found in the red and green bins.  The gold was a constant.

The guest bed is covered with another design by Bonnie Hunter which is called "Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll".  This is another winter Mystery Quilt offered online.

 
 
More decorating to follow.
 
-sandi
 

4 comments:

  1. I like your scrappy quilts. "Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll" (fun name!) is very striking with the on-point layout. Oh, I wish I had time to decorate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Veronica! I can only decorate in bits and pieces. I know about being busy this time of year.

      Delete
  2. Both quilts are just beautiful Sandi. Thanks for stopping by my blog I am enjoying the colors for Celtic Solstice and I look forward toyours in January.

    ReplyDelete