http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Thursday, December 19, 2013

YEAR IN REVIEW


2013 was a very busy year for me.  Early in the year I made a couple thank you quilts for friends who helped with my husband's surgery recovery.

I made two of these.  They are called Friendship Star and came from Karen Combs pattern.
Challenge blocks for Chattanooga Modern Quilt Guild Banner.






"Janus" is my version of a
pattern called Deep Breath by Weeks Ringle and Bill Kerr.
"Tree of Life"
"My Little House"
Silk Scarf

Ten Degree Ruler Workshop
"Doorways"

Special Request Quilt for Nick
Floor Quilt with Buddies

Birthday Quilt



Ticker Tape Quilt-As-You-Go
Improv block for a cushion

Another Birthday Quilt, my version of a Gee's Bend quilt pattern called "Rooftop".

Modern Mini Swap

Tiny Pin Cushions

Birthday Quilt from an Eleanor Burns pattern called "Hole in the Wall".


There were more quilts and projects made during 2013 but I did not get photos of them.  Maybe I will do better in 2014.

I have so much planned already for 2014.  It will be great fun getting some of my ideas out of my head and completed at my sewing machine.

Please stop by off and on in the upcoming year.  I promise to bring you some new projects.

                                         -sandi




 

No comments:

Post a Comment