http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

GETTING BACK ON TRACK

Hard to believe it has been about a month since I last posted to my blog.  What a month it has been!
Made one last trip to AQS Quiltweek Charlotte to promote the upcoming AQS show in Chattanooga.



Hung out with some neat quilters and shot a video for the Convention and Visitors Bureau Annual Meeting.


Travelled around the area highway yard sales with hubster while he was "picking" for his upcoming sales.
LilBit helping Papa with the Longest Yard Sale!!  What a great weekend that was!

Enjoyed a visit with my grandson, Nick, before school started!!  Hard to believe that he is in Middle School now.


Saw my first grandson, Preston, head off to Auburn University for his freshman year!



More promotion for Quiltweek!


FINALLY, it is here!!!





 Chattanooga was host to its first ever AQS Quiltweek September 10-13!! What an exciting time for all the quilters in our area.  There were so many wonderful quilts on display in the show area.  One of the special exhibits was the BAQS exhibit curated by our very own Maddie Kertay from Spool. I was privileged to have a quilt hanging in that exhibit.
I did get a little sewing done this month.
Added my "round" to Karen's Round Robin piece this month.  Loved working with the crazy log cabin blocks.  It will be interesting to see the final round and completion of this project!

Working on a quilt for a customer.
This month has been exciting and busy.  I am looking forward to getting back into my usual routine and finishing the quilting on several projects.  The travelling is over and the AQS show was a success so now I can go back to quilting.


                                    -sandi


No comments:

Post a Comment