http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Monday, October 1, 2012

WIP #4 FARMER'S MARKET

Here it is October and harvest time of the year.  The leaves are starting to turn on the trees and the air is getting a little crisper here in southeast Tennessee.  My hubby and I are enjoying some nice porch weather. 

The time has come to draw another number from the WIP jar.  This month's number is

This corresponds to a collection of "Lady of the Lake" blocks in bright colors.


Of course, I want to finish the total number of blocks that I need for an original layout/setting I have in mind. I think it will take 81 blocks for the quilt.

Stay tuned for the grand unveiling on or before October 31st.  Of course there will be other projects thrown in during the month.  Some will be new ones and some others may be more unfinished projects.

Join me in finishing one of your WIPs this month, then let me know about it.

                                                            -sandi


No comments:

Post a Comment