http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

NOVEMBER MUSINGS

November has arrived and I am greatly behind with lots of my sewing.  Lil Bit and I are going to have to get off our heating pad and the iPad and get to sewing!!



Okay here are some things that I need to get completed this month.

These little pincushions are nice little favors to add to any gift that you might be giving.
They use little snippets of fabric.  I am stuffing them with steel wool and batting.  The steel wool helps to keep pins sharpened.
Paper piecing is the technique.




Still hand quilting this little piece.  It is a Christmas gift.


This quilt uses the pattern Lawn Chair Quilts from Moda Bake Shop and is another Christmas gift.  I love using the grey as the neutral.



Here is another quilt that needs to be quilted and bound for a special Christmas gift to someone very important to me.
And the last piece I am working on for a December deadline is this cute little quilt.  Well, these are some of the blocks for a cute little quilt.

I think this is enough to keep me busy for the next 3 or 4 weeks.  I will keep you posted as I progress!

Enjoy your holiday season!

                                               -sandi



 

No comments:

Post a Comment