http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Friday, January 2, 2015

PORCH CHATTER: IN ONE WORD

Each year I choose a word or phrase to focus on throughout the year.  I don't usually share them publicly.  This year just seems to feel different.  I think I need to put this out to the universe as I work toward my goals for the year.

The word I have chosen for this year is QUIET.  By putting it in all caps makes a stronger statement.  It seems contradictory to use caps on a word that means less noise, less motion, less confusion.  The caps make it more than a word to me.  It grabs my attention and then leads me to a place in my soul.  

I live every day to the fullest and know that it is all I have.  That makes my days busy.  I am so fascinated by all that comes my way and want to engage myself fully into the experiences.

QUIET is a mental state of a place where I am safe and comforted.

Soon I will have a tangible item to display that says QUIET!  I will post pictures when I finish it.

Happy New Year 2015!!


                             -sandi





No comments:

Post a Comment