http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Monday, August 5, 2013

AQS QUILT WEEK - GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN

It is only one week until we head to the AQS Quilt Week in Grand Rapids, MI.  I am so excited to be going.  Not only do I get to see the show and, perhaps, meet some of the people doing the classes, but I will be working with another quilter, Michelle, in the hospitality/information booth promoting our show.




Chattanooga, TN is host to the AQS Quilt Week in September 2014.  We are so excited to have the show in our city and to share our hospitality with all the quilters and their families.

If you happen to be at the Grand Rapids show, please stop by and introduce yourself to me.  I would love to meet all of my cyberspace quilty buddies!!!

                                        -sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment