Sunday, September 29, 2013


The first set of these basket blocks were done earlier this month.

I did these at a fun Sewing Day with some of my buddies.
This project has been on hold while I worked on some other things.  This week I finally got a second set of baskets completed.
This is the same pattern.  I chose to do the squaring up part from the inside out.  Now I have four of these that are smaller with a little different shape.

There are four more to do for the project and I am thinking about doing something even more different with those.  I think it will give more interest to the completed project.

These are from a Buggy Barn pattern book.

Will post more when the other four are completed.