http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Sunday, March 16, 2014

WEEKLY UPDATE

This has been a very busy week for me and not much quilting time.  I did finish my Cascade scarf.






I made another little scarf using a wash away stabilizer but I did not get a picture before I gave it away.  That is a funny story.  We were having dinner out and the waitress kept commenting on how much she liked my scarf.  Finally, I decided I would just give it to her because I "can make another one" whenever I want, right??
She was thrilled that I just gave it to her-- just like that.  It made me feel good, too.

I did get another Improv block up on the design wall.  I haven't sewn it together yet.





I made this center medallion piece for a round robin I am starting with a couple of my friends.



Next week, I will be going to A Mountain Quiltfest in Pigeon Forge for three days so I won't get much sewing done --  well, I plan to put bindings on a couple pieces while I am there.

                               -sandi

2 comments:

  1. very generous gift Sandi- I bet you made her day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Reena. I think she really was surprised!!

      Delete