http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Saturday, March 8, 2014

WEEKLY UPDATE

I have no new quilty pictures to share this week.  I have put new sleeves on four previously made projects that will be going as part of an exhibit later this summer for the AQS Quilt Week in Chattanooga. 

In addition, I am trying to complete three more projects for a different exhibit as part of that same week.

I have also been busy cutting fabrics for projects for my small group round robin and workshops.

My next quilting retreat is coming up this month too.

Still plugging along with "the list" that I put up at the first of the week.  Did a little more quilting on my QAYG Improv project.




 These blocks are waiting for more attention, too!

Hoping to get more finished for pictures next week!!  Want to see more sunshine this week!

                               -sandi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment