http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Monday, March 31, 2014

MARCH MADNESS

March has been a really crazy month and I am happy to be saying goodbye and welcoming April.

I certainly did not get all on my list completed, but I have made some progress. 

I will keep trying to get it done!!

This week I will be working on my Easy Street components.  This was a Bonnie Hunter Mystery last year, I think.



 
I finished all of the blocks for my version of an "Auburn Quilt" for my grandson to take to college this fall.
I am taking them to Retreat to assemble the top.
 
Nothing else is finished.  I am still adding sleeves to the quilts for the exhibit that my guild is doing during AQS Quiltweek in Chattanooga in September 10-13.
 
I did go to A Mountain Quiltfest in Pigeon Forge this month. 
Had a fun chat with Bonnie Hunter!!
 
Please enter April!!  You will be most welcomed this year!
 
-sandi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment