http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

Happy Valentine's Day!!!
This little piece was made from leftover Mary's Triangle Blocks that I had made using my hand dyed fabrics.  I hang it every year to tell my DH that I am thinking about him!

Baskets with Love Apples (Pomegranates)
A table runner for my kitchen nook.
I never thought that I was a "pink" person until I made this little runner and I decided that I could like some pinks.
This was my Color Wheel Mock Up for making the Love Apples.  I don't always do this, but there are times when I find it very helpful.


Think sweet thoughts today!

-sandi

3 comments:

  1. I think you have this blogging thing figured out. Love the hearts. Happy "V" Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow girl I also love your "pinks"..I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete