http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Monday, February 27, 2012

IN THE STUDIO

Want to see what is happening in the studio today?

I was digging around in the closet and found this little quilt and thought I would show it to you.

I love this quilt.  It uses "Kyle's Marketplace" fabric line and I chose the fruits only.  It just makes me smile.

The other thing I found today were these blocks:

Ummmm---  what will I do with these?  How do I want to set them?  There are not enough to make a lap quilt, but do I want ANOTHER table topper?  Time will tell.


The other thing I worked on was this:

Are you curious??     I will show it to you later.


-sandi


2 comments:

  1. Don't think I have seen that quilt before. Pretty as all your quilts are. Could the green thingies be trees?

    ReplyDelete