http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

THAT'S MY QUILT

What a fun two days I have had!  One of my quilts was selected by the Chattanooga Convention and Visitors Bureau to hang in the Marriott Hotel to accompany their Welcome to Chattanooga Banner for an incoming convention group.



It was exciting to see my quilt hanging in the lobby.  It is the first thing you see as you enter the door.

So, my rendition of Jan Patek's Girl Gang 2010 quilt just went downtown!!!

                                                            -sandi
 

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sandi! Your quilt is beautiful and very welcoming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations lady!!! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an honor! For them that is! They should be very proud to display such a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Lynn. It made me smile when I walked in the door. It was weird seeing MY quilt up there!

      Delete
  5. How fun to see your masterpiece through the eyes of others! and to be so wonderfully acknowledged. Quilting is definitely an adventure! Way to go ~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kara! It is exciting, but it also makes me humble. I recognize my talent is God-given and I need to be a good steward.

      Delete