http://www.themodernquiltguild.com/

Thursday, April 18, 2013

FROGPOND QUILTERS' RETREAT

It was a beautiful, spring morning in April 2013 and the Frogpond Quilters were gathering for their first annual retreat at Grand Oak Retreat Center in Scottsboro, AL.


Everyone began arriving. 
KARA

CAROL

RUTH

PHYLLIS

SUZAN
BARBARA

ROBBIE

LINDA

SHARON

JEAN
JUDY
 
PAM
 
LINDA


After everyone arrived and settled into their rooms and their work areas, the sewing began.


More to follow including projects.
 
 
-sandi
 

 
 




3 comments:

  1. We had such a wonderful time Sandi and it was so nice to put the face with names. I am proud to be a frogponder and I look forward to many more retreats together....thanks for having me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you came, Sharon, it was truly a fun week. I am happy that all of you now know each other better.

      Delete
  2. Looks like so much fun! Beautiful place: Scottsboro.

    ReplyDelete